Yuccah™ is a performance-enhanced, natural wetting agent/soil penetrant derived from the Yucca schidigera plant.
This unique desert plant produces natural surfactants to help it use water more efficiently. These surfactant compounds help plants survive the extreme heat, drought and soil salinity found in harsh climates.
Although pure Yuccah extracts are highly effective surfactants, Yuccah™ is modified to enhance wetting and penetrant properties for outstanding performance. It is an ideal choice as an adjuvant for integrated pest management (IPM) programs. non-phytotoxic, even when applied in hot, dry conditions.
Yucca schidigera extracts also contain natural saponins that promote beneficial microbial activity in the soil.
Uses and Benefits
- Highly effective wetting and spreading agent to improve the performance of plant care products and foliar fertilizers.
- Helps in re-wetting dried out hydrophobic composts.
- Promotes penetration and more uniform movement of water in the soil profile.
- Alleviates problems of "dry patch" in lawns and turf.
- Increases efficiency of fertigation systems.
- Stimulates beneficial soil bacteria.
- Safe, organic product. No risk of (leaf) burn.
- Non- toxic for plants or animals.
Yucca schidigera plant extract 90%
Copolymerised alkane oxide, non-ionic 10%
Pack size: 500 ml bottles and 10 litre jerry cans.
Technical Data Sheet