- Water Soluble Feeds
- Speciality feeds
- Garlic Wonder/Barrier
- Lawn & Garden Care
- Organic and natural products
- Foliar Feeding
A growth promoter for agricultural and horticultural crops to maximise yields, quality and profitability. Also suitable for application to all types of turf.
Recommended for foliar application.
A concentrated liquid formulation for easy storage, handling and use. Solufeed Genie 150 is a carefully formulated solution containing extracts from the seaweed Ascophyllum nodosum, generally regarded as the best source of plant growth stimulant.
When applied correctly to an actively growing crop, Solufeed Genie 150 increases the natural growth regulator such as cytokinin levels and activity thereby stimulating increased metabolic activity. Consequently, important processes such as nitrogen assimilation and carbohydrate formation are improved. Plant growth, yields and quality are thereby optimised.
Solufeed Genie 150 is suitable for use in organic growing as an exceptional use product, as defined by EEC Regulation 2092/91, Annex 2A (Seaweed and seaweed products).
Solufeed Genie 150 should be mixed with a convenient volume of water to suit the spraying machine being used and the target crop leaf area. The following points should be observed.
1. The sprayer should be fitted with nozzles that produce a fine mist.
2. Only sufficient spray solution should be applied to coat the leaves and stems with a film of moisture with little or no "run off".
3. Spraying should be carried out on a calm day BUT NOT DURING STRONG SUNSHINE OR HIGH TEMPERATURES. The best time is late afternoon or evening.
4. If rain is imminent, spraying should be postponed. If rain falls within 4 hours of spraying, the crop should be re-sprayed 3 or 4 days later.
Apply at a 1% solution